It's a potted plant, and it's a massager!
Zyllion ZMA-11 Sprout Mini Handheld Body Massager is a whimsical little massager that brings a bit of the outdoors indoors! The cheerful freshly-sprouted leaves become the handle of the cooling roller ball that will massage away your busy day. Roll over your sore spots to relieve muscle tension, or use it on the temples and you will instantly feel refreshed. It's a cute décor all by its own and is always there whenever you need a mini break.
- Manufactured by: Zyllion, Inc.
- SKU: ZMA-11
- MSRP: $12.95
- Cooling roller massage ball with attached handle erases tension and stress
- Potted plant design brightens up your desktop and fits in with any décor
- Comes in a clear box, perfect for gifts or party favors.
- Targets pressure points- Can be used effectively over the entire body to treat sore muscles
|For||neck, shoulder, back, lumbar, arm, palm, leg, foot, thigh, foot, soles of your feet|
- Love it! It was the best thing my husband ... Review by Amazon Customer
(Posted on 5/17/16)
- Cute and effective! Review by Molly Full
- Slick & handy lil massager! Review by trumpet m.
- Great to help break up spasms! Review by Dr. "Oceanfront"
I brought this tool to my myofacial pain release therapist. She does very deep tissue work, with many sorts of tools, including rocks. Sound like fun?? It's not! However, if your muscles have scar tissue or are stuck on bone or other tissue, some how you need to get the ligaments/ scar tissue, broken up, in order to get more movement in that part of your body again.
My doctor uses a rock (ouch!)...and digs into the scar tissue and slowly the knots, spasms and scar tissue start to dissolve.
My entire point of explaining this process, it to explain how this is a "tool" to help release the spasms and how to use it properly. It is a strong metal ball that you roll over the tight places you have, let's say around your knee where the muscles are tight. Just roll the ball over these places on your body, and after a bit, really put some muscle into it!
Also, drink a LOT of water and stretch!
It comes in a very cute container that makes me smile every time I look at it...a flower pot.
If you want, google and read about Trigger Points and Myofacial pain release to learn more. (Posted on 1/22/14)